“Why affirmations are the keys toward a positive workday” - Episode 67 / Career / Motivational Strategies
In this week Episode 67 show topic: “Why affirmations are the keys toward a positive workday” with host, Nichel Anderson discussing using affirmations as the way to turn a toxic, unpleasant, difficult, and challenging workday to a positive outlook. Affirmations provide the means to affirm a different “perspective” during your work day that assists in not going down a path that leads to the stressors not helpful to your overall mental and physical self along with spiritual to take it to another level of understanding and awareness. It is what you feel, but do not see that stress enters and impacts your body and mood, thus, the reaction isn’t productive. Learn the keys to turn an awful and stress workday, into a positive one with affirmations.
**Special note : Podbean still working on time zones issues to release this podcast episodes at 10am EST, as of now episodes are being released at 11amEST, thank you for your patience.
- Show starts [00:04]
- Show Topic Dialogue [01:03]
- Strategies To Succeed [15:05]
- Your Task To Dusk To Dawn [17:35]
- Motivational Takeaway [18:40]
- Stay Connected with Nichel Anderson [18:55]
- *Remember: you do not repeat or reply the incident and/or words said that disrupted your peace. Instead, you use an affirmation. Such as,
- “This moment will move on and I will not be forever define by it.”
- “I am someone of value and importance within the team to work for the betterment of the core vision.”
- “I am someone of worth and I will assure the respect and appreciation is restored.”
- “Words are triggers but my response is more powerful to rise above.”
* Check out Courses by Nichel Anderson - business and self-empowerment courses for your success:
Get in the Know and Empowered: Sign-up Here For Nichel eList Tips Newsletter
Nichel Anderson Career Consultation: Schedule Now
Official Website of Nichel Anderson: www.NichelAnderson.com
Check out Nichel Anderson second Podcast Show: "Nichel Anderson Short Stories And Beyond"